Join our family
Industore Limited is a division of Richard H. Powell and Partners Limited which formed over 45 years ago. The division specialises in Hänel automated storage and retrieval systems for the UK and Ireland.
The group employs around 50 staff and has a national service network for Industore, all of whom are Hänel qualified. Clients vary from small to medium sized businesses to large blue chip corporates. Headquarters are based in Cardiff, South Wales.
We look for passionate professionals who wish to join a successful family-run business and will support our future growth plans.
Due to increased growth, an exceptional opportunity has become available within the Project Management team for a Technical Sales Executive, specifically targeting the South of England marketplace.
As a Technical Sales Executive, you will be located within commutable distance of our primary target areas, including the Home Counties, and will be expected to work from home when not visiting clients.
You will report directly to the Sales Director, with a monthly sales and marketing meeting at the company’s Headquarters.
Regular travel throughout the South of England should be expected, generating new opportunities whilst upselling new products to existing clients, therefore you must hold a valid UK driving license. Some national and international travel will be expected outside of these designated areas, i.e. trade fairs and events.
What you’ll need
You will be an astute, target driven, highly motivated, dynamic and customer-oriented sales professional.
Due to the nature of the products, it is essential that you have mechanical, electrical and/or engineering sales experience and be technically minded. Experience within the modern storage industry, however, is not essential.
Excellent presentation skills are essential as you will be demonstrating the benefits of the Hänel product range to prospects and customers, as well as strong attention to detail, as you will be assessing the suitability of the solutions for specific customer applications.
To reap the rewards and benefits of this unique role you will be tenacious and hardworking, with the ability to develop and grow business opportunities.
What you’ll do
• Research business opportunities in the South of England marketplace, contacting and arranging site visits accordingly
• Thoroughly understand the benefits of automated storage solutions and promote in a clear and effective manner
• Assess and report customer storage requirements, taking measurements of site and photographs as required
• Present persuasive proposals in line with Industore’s brand values
• Work with the administration team to request quotes and additional manual handling equipment required for the order
• Complete initial audit at customer sites and report back to the installation and design team for planning and ordering
• Provide product training to the customer following the sale, at site or at Industore’s headquarters
• Create and maintain a personal rapport with all existing customer accounts
• Undertake an agreed number of cold sales calls weekly
• Follow up each enquiry and report results in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Provide weekly and monthly reports on activities and achievements against pre-set monthly/annual targets for the Board of Directors
• Attend networking sessions, events and exhibitions to increase brand awareness
• Attend monthly sales and marketing meetings at the company’s headquarters
• Be an opportunist and a self-starter – effectively organising own work schedule
• Be positive, professional, presentable and friendly at all times
What you’ll get
As well as offering you the opportunity to join a very successful, family-run business, the right candidate will also be provided with:
• An excellent remuneration package with commission based structure
• Company car and expenses
• Company laptop and iPhone
• 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
• Pension scheme
How to apply
If you think you are the right candidate for this fantastic opportunity at Industore Limited, please submit your CV alongside a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dublin and surrounding areas
An opportunity has become available within the field installations team for an Installer, responsible for the installation of Hänel machinery nationwide.
You will be responsible for installing technical machinery and operating equipment using only best practice methods and adhering to health and safety regulations and procedures at all times.
On site you will report directly to the Senior Installations Technician, where hours of work will be flexible to meet client requirements during the working week.
You will be located within commutable range of Dublin, where regular overnight travel should be expected, as well as travel to the UK, therefore it is essential you hold a valid driving license.
What you’ll need
You will be willing to learn, self-motivated, practical, and can demonstrate completion of multiple tasks within pre-defined timescales.
Candidates will ideally have a number of years’ experience and qualifications within a maintenance, electrical or engineering environment and be technically minded, however this is not essential. Experience within the modern storage industry is also not essential. Experience in manual handling is desirable.
Good communication skills are advantageous as you will be liaising directly with clients for all inspection and maintenance work. Above all, strong attention to detail and taking pride in your work is essential as you will be responsible for assessing the complete safety of the storage systems, ensuring the machinery adheres to health and safety standards.
To reap the rewards and benefits of this role you will have a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, combined with a methodical approach and an ability to deal with clients in a professional manner at all times.
What you’ll do
- Off-load and prepare automated storage equipment ready for installation.
- Install Hänel automated storage equipment at client sites using correct procedures.
- Daily checks on forklift, MEWP and handling equipment.
- Comply with the company’s and the client’s environmental, health and safety requirements, policies and procedures including risk assessments and method statements for the build and installation of automated storage equipment.
- Complete documentation relevant to each build and install, reporting back to the Installations Manager and Operations Manager.
Record and complete daily, weekly and monthly administration documents e.g. timesheet, expenses and company vehicle.
What you’ll get
As well as offering you the opportunity to join a very successful, family run business, the right candidate will also be provided with:
- Intensive teaching programme for product training carried out at manufacturer Hänel GmbH Germany and UK Headquarters
- A state-of-the-art UK training centre for hands-on continuous R&D and training on industry specific machinery, plant and equipment
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed travel
- Complete set of tools and full site uniform
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual discretionary profit-related bonus scheme
How to apply
If you think you are the right candidate for this fantastic opportunity at Industore, please submit your CV alongside a covering letter to Mr Rhys Parsons, Operations Manager, at email@example.com