A central controller for up to 99 storage units
Hänel developed this central control system in order for a large number of storage units and their data to be managed effortlessly with an integrated storage management package.
Each machine in your group can maintain independence in operation by integrating an MP12N control system in the control panel of each machine.
- All stored items are managed centrally
- Space for 100,000 part numbers in up to 400,000 storage locations
- Up to 4,000 pick lists, job lists or parts lists with up to 100,000 items
- Powerful order-picking function allows quicker work in the warehouse
- Processing of the pick and put lists can be route-optimised, time-optimised or sequential
- Route lists can be configured to ensure users walk the shortest distance through the warehouse
- Boost order picking speed with the tray pre-positioning option which simultaneously positions multiple lifts in an order picking group
- The standard Ethernet interface enables data to be exchanged with higher-level host systems
- To ensure problem-free connectivity the MP100D contains an FTP client and data conversion software
- Access the storage data in your network via the integrated web server
Specialist software solutions
Flexibility is key with any software solution. Like our controllers, we offer a range of specialist inventory management software options to suit your machines and your business.
All our solutions encourage efficiency and totally rationalise workflow to achieve a modern storage process, managing storage locations, articles, tools, stocks, pick and put jobs and orders.