At Industore, our project managers will find out exactly what you’ll be storing and will customise the interior fittings of the machine accordingly. From multiple shelves with slotted holes and movable dividers, to trays with adjustable front walls, you’ll recieve a truly custom-made solution for your individual demands.
The size and weight of your stored goods will determine the mechanical parts and carrier sets for the shelves and will be adapted effortlessly to your future needs and growing product range, whilst still achieving maximum efficiency of total storage volume.
The benefits of Hänel shelving:
- High load-bearing weight capacity up to 750kg per shelf
- Proven long lifecycle
- Shelf sizing can be altered at a later date
We also provide a wide range of accessories for your shelves, including:
- plastic containers
- tool inserts
- moulded trays for small parts
- special holders for cable drums
- printing rollers
- rods and tubes
Twin motor design
Designed with German engineering excellence, these vertical carousel systems are equipped with powerful twin motors which;
- guarantees a more robust performance with discreet retrievals.
- controls in sync simultaneously.
- moves the shelves towards the access area super efficiently.
This special motor design provides you with further benefits by ensuring optimal balance if the stored items loaded on the shelf are distributed unevenly.
- The ergonomic work counter enables users to pick, put and slide storage containers with ease.
- The work counter for picking and returning stored items in the Rotomat is extremely durable.
- The LED display integrates elegantly into the work counter as an indicator of each storage compartment, ensuring error-free retrieval.
- Behind this counter is the Hänel safety threshold which allows correct level access to the goods whilst ensuring overall protection.
Lockable sliding doors
- For businesses needing to protect high valuable tools, components and stock, the Rotomat is fitted with a lockable sliding door which protects all goods from dust, dirt and theft.
- The sliding door is split into upper and lower halves which makes the door easy to open by staff only.
- There is no need to secure the door with any other additional counter-weights.
- This feature is particularly favoured amongst the aerospace, defence and healthcare sectors.
With a partnership based on trust and high quality service, you can have peace of mind in knowing this innovative machine, from one of the best manufacturing sites, will work reliably and will serve you for a number of years to come. If in a rare occurrence, a malfunction should arise with the Rotomat, the unique Safety Bypass system comes swiftly into effect, providing you with complete assurance over safety in your workplace.
For example, if a light barrier curtain or door switch is momentarily dysfunctional, the user can activate the Safety Bypass system and continue to access goods until your local service team arrives.
If your business needs to store goods in a cool, dry or protected environment, look no further than the Hänel Rotomat from Industore.
Across a broad range of sectors, many products today need to be stored under very specific, controlled conditions. From highly sensitive components in the electronics industry to fragile substances and medicine supplies in the healthcare sector, we understand that the ever expanding quality requirements companies need to reach are becoming increasingly stringent.
With the Rotomat you can choose between the options of:
- DryStore for humidity-control
- CleanStore for contamination-sensitive products
- ClimateStore for air-temperature control
Or choose a mixture of all three systems for the perfect storage environment for all your stored goods.
If you need to protect your stored items from any corrosion, the DryStore will be the best solution for your business as you will get a guaranteed safety shield from any rust, dirt or decay, with a constant 5% humidity.
This principle is based on a robust double-wall technology combined with filter systems to maintain impeccable conditions for your items. This is proven very popular in sectors where high levels of air cleanliness is necessary for production, such as in semi-conductor or medical engineering.
With this solution, goods will be stored in units at a constant controlled temperature, either as cold stores or heated systems for drying components. Temperatures for the Rotomat range from –20°C to +60° C, illustrating how limitless your storage options can be thanks to this future-proof technology.
Optimise your office
The Rotomat isn't just for industry, they’re also extremely popular in offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
Its compact design enables more space for archiving documents and you’ll have an enviable filing capacity. This multifunctional machine will mean your expensive office space can be utilised more effectively, without having cupboards jam-packed with all those files you need to hold on to for years and years.
- Never lose a file again with complete control and organisation over all your archives
- Security – protect all your customer files and finance documentation
- Low noise levels – with smooth-action drawers on telescopic runners
- Elegant design – integrate the machine neatly into your office space
- Customisation – a range of modern colours to complement your corporate branding
Find out more about the Rotomat for office and what it could do for you by clicking here.